The Forgotten Realms
During a combat round you generally get one action from the following choices.
• Attack: Ranged or melee.
• Cast a Spell: (does not provoke opportunity attacks currently)
• Charge: Move half speed (min. distance 10’), make a melee attack, then turn ends.
• Coup de Grace: Unconscious creature you hit is an auto-critical, or dies if at 0.
• Disengage: Move half speed, avoids opportunity attacks
• Dodge: Advantage on Dex saves & attacks against you have Disadvantage.
• Escape Grapple: Str or Dex vs. Str of grappler to break free.
• Grapple: Str vs. Str or Dex to grab a creature. Success sets speed at 0. Drag grappled creature for +5’ per 5’ moved.
• Help: Give Advantage to another’s next relevant ability check or attack roll.
• Hide: Attempt to move stealthily (see stealth under Move)
• Hinder: Give Disadvantage to another’s next relevant ability check or attack roll.
• Improvise: Do something not covered bythe rules. Get creative! Shits crae!
• Knock Down: Str vs. Str or Dex to knock up to +1 size category creature prone.
• Ready: Trigger action as a reaction, happens after triggering event.
• Restrain: Str vs. Str or Dex of creature you have grappled.
• Search: Int check.
• Stabalize: DC10 Wis (Medicine) check to stabilize another.
• Use Item: Use an item