The Forgotten Realms
The following are conditions that may be imposed upon your character or an enemy in D&D Next.
• Blinded: Auto-fail checks involving sight. Disadvantage on attacks. Attacks vs. blinded creatures have Advantage
• Charmed: Cannot harm charmer. Charmer has Advantage on social ability checks.
• Cover: +2 bonus to AC and Dex saves. 3/4 cover grants +5.
• Deafened: Auto-fail checks involving hearing.
• Frightened: Disadvantage on ability checks and attacks while fear source is in line of sight.
• Incorporeal: Resistance vs. nonmagical damage. Creature’s targets have resistance against its nonmagical damage.
• Intoxicated: Disadvantage on attacks and ability checks. DC10 Con check to cast a spell; failure does not cause spell slot loss.
• Invisible: Heavily obscured. Advantage on your attacks. Attacks against you have Disadvantage.
• Paralyzed: Can’t take non-mental actions, move or speak. Drop anything carried, fall prone, auto-fail Str and Dex saves. Attacks against you have Advantage.
• Prone: Move options limited to Crawl and Stand Up. Disadvantage on your attack rolls. Attacks against you outside of 5’ have Disadvantage.
• Restrained: Speed is 0. Attacks and Dex saves have Disadvantage. Attacks against you have Advantage.
• Stunned: Cannot move or take actions. Auto-fail Str and Dex saves. Attacks against you have Advantage.
• Unconscious: Drop anything carried, fall prone. Cannot move, take actions or perceive surroundings. Auto-fail Str and Dex saves. Attacks against you have Advantage.