The Forgotten Realms
Some very useful equipment from the D&D Next playtest.
• Adventurer’s Kit: Contains a backpack, healer’s kit, mess kit, tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days rations, 50’ hemp rope (attached to outside of pack) and waterskin.
• Ammunition: Can recover half of expended ammo (arrows, etc) after each battle.
• Antitoxin: Drinking this vial gives poison resistance and Adv on poison saves for 1 hour.
• Coins: 1000cp = 100sp = 20ep= 10gp = 1pp
• Healer’s Kit: 10 uses. Expend 1 use as action to stabilize a dying creature. Add proficiency to Wis checks to administer first aid.
• Herbalism Kit: This kit contains a variety of instruments, like clippers, mortar and pestle, pouches and vials used by herbalists to create remedies and potions. Proficiency with this kit lets you add your proficiency bonus to any ability checks you make to concoct herbal mixtures and infusions. If you have proficiency with an herbalism kit, you can also use it to craft potions of healing. You must have raw materials worth 25 gp and spend one hour crafting the potion.
• Poison, Basic: There’s enough poison in this vial to coat one slashing or piercing weapon or up to three pieces of ammunition such as bolts or arrows. Applying the poison takes an action. A creature hit by the poisoned weapon or ammunition must make a DC 11 Constitution saving throw or take 1d4 poison damage. Once applied, the poison retains potency for 1 minute before drying.
• Potion of Healing: Drinking this as an action restores 2d4+2 HP. Can be administered as an action.
• Tome: Contains lore on a specific subject. Auto-succeed at an Int check at or below the tome’s rating after an hour of study.
• Torch: Burns for 1 hour. Provides 20’ radius bright light, 40’ radius dim light.